2010年2月27日 星期六

先整整衣著,再調調麥克風,今天輪到我說故事啦。


“我是陈诗虹,今年5K班。我今天要说的故事是Mariam。”

Good morning honourable judges, teachers and friends. Today I am going to tell you a story, My story is "Mariam".

Mariam is my neighbour.
She is a very pretty girl.
She has a sweet, soft voice.
But Mariam is blind.
She cannot see anything.
When she was three years old, she fell ill.
When she was well again, she could not see any more.

But Mariam is a very happy person.
Every morning she goes out into the garden outside her house.
She cannot see the trees or the flowers.
But she can touch them and smell them.
She cannot see the birds and insects.
But she can hear them.

One day my friend gave me a rabbit.
It was a soft, white rabbit.
I already had two rabbits.
I did not want another one.
I asked my mother,"May I give this rabbit to Mariam?"
"Yes," said Mum."She loves soft animals."

I gave the rabbit to Mariam.
She was very happy.
She held the rabbit in her arms.
She touched its soft fur with her cheek.
"It has long, white ears," I said.
Mariam touched the rabbit's ears.
"Oh, it's a beautiful rabbit," she said.

Mariam gave a name to her rabbit.
Can you guess the name? It was ' Happy '.
Every morning Mariam feeds Happy with carrots and grass.
They are now very good friends.
Happy is a very friendly rabbit.
He likes to run to Mariam and jump up into her arms!

Thank you.

我说完了,谢谢大家。

哎路易斯,你记得我和你说起我也曾经上台讲故事吗?那时大家还在下乡,还在菁华小学一起看小朋友们上台讲故事的时候。我和你说起的故事我现在想起了,然后它其实不是兔子的故事而是Mariam的故事嘿嘿嘿。明天就是期待已久的庆功宴,距离上次我们同在一起已经是好久远的回忆。

沒有留言:

張貼留言